Need Cliff's Notes

J.W.

Had to take a brief respite from the interwebs to get some work finished. Now I come back and the court jester is gone. I'm not about to go searching through the abyss of his mindless babble to find out why, but would love the one or two sentence version of why Exarch got banned.

Wow, I missed this too. Link to thread or was it deleted. Not thread, actual page it took place in.

Guy was clueless about life.

I was told it was all posted in the pay to play zone.:rolleyes:

Edited by buildit

No matter how many websites he get banned from and pleasure ya'll receive from his early dismissal... just remember, he's raising a couple of next-gen Exarch's IN REAL LIFE.

rachel-dratch-debbie-downer-9320a.jpg

I don't think that's been independently verified, I lump it in with all the other bullshit he's spewed, like his "military service".

• Upvote 1

I think my IQ actually dropped just clicking that link.

No matter how many websites he get banned from and pleasure ya'll receive from his early dismissal... just remember, he's raising a couple of next-gen Exarch's IN REAL LIFE.

Ever been to a Walmart? That will blow your mind.

I completely missed that thread. I read it initially and thought there couldn't be anyone that would promote waking everyone up at night...little did I know the thread would get exarch'd (can I trademark that into a verb now?)

I don't think that's been independently verified, I lump it in with all the other bullshit he's spewed, like his "military service".

You got reps sir! I thought I was the only one who got funny vibes on his claims of service.

I got funny vibes from everything he posted.

He would have probably been ok if he had not jumped in the wife's shit for asking him a simple question. (I am assuming.) If his reading comprehension was higher that of a 3rd graders he wouldn't be the problem that he was/is.

She will still probably cram his head in a tailpipe if she ever meets him though.

Edited by Anden

I got funny vibes from everything he posted.

He would have probably been ok if he had not jumped in the wife's shit for asking him a simple question. (I am assuming.) If his reading comprehension was higher that of a 3rd graders he wouldn't be the problem that he was/is.

She will still probably cram his head in a tailpipe if she ever meets him though.

I would good money to see that happen :)

• Upvote 1