Bad Day!

cornbreadxd

Not only did my seat fly off yesterday, when I went out again to look for it one last time, I hit a raised sewer grate in mid turn, got some target fixation as a car was coming around the turn towards me and locked the brakes before I was straight. Went down hard but had on all gear so just left with a bruise on my knee and my foot. I think I was going maybe 10-15mph

Boots took most of it when the bike fell on me, i never wear tennis shoes and saw a wear mark on the ankle and a small hole in the side of the boot.

But the bike took some damage, the tank is dented from the handlebar pushing it in, and now my bars aren't straight so I'm not sure how to remedy it, do I have to loosen the triple or something and turn it against a curb or something? I remember reading some crude ways to fix bends but I'm not 100% sure. I just got my frame sliders last week and hadn't put them on :(...right signal vanished but I had extras, and my upper fairing is scratched and cracked. It's not too bad but it was low speed. I'm just glad all my gear worked. And this was in front of a playground so I got a chance to tell the kids that ran to me why helmets and stuff are important.

IMAG0591.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0591.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

Edited by cornbreadxd