Car rental deals?

Beegreenstrings

Anyone have any car rental deals? Anything?

Been checking around, the military leisure travel discount is the only thing I'm coming up with at the time. There is always that hidden deal though.

Also when did hearts/Avis start offering camaro/corvette mustang challenger/charger? (but not in your area)

Unless you've got a rewards card with a shitload of points on it and renting cars every month like I used to, you really aren't getting shit. The best I can offer you is to try priceline and see what you can get through that.

Fucking karma too, I had a MOUNTAIN of activity with Enterprise but they never had a rewards program. I quit my job and stop traveling, they get a rewards program.

I recently went to Tampa. I tried all of the major car rentals, and couldn't find a good deal. I stumbled onto HotWire and tried it. They saved me about $50 on the week. The only trick is that they don't tell you who you will be renting from until you pay for the reservation. Hope this helps.