Carbon Fiber wraping (GOT ME SOME DI-NOC)

optimoprime

hey guys i'm starting a little side venture into doing carbon fiber look wraping. great for smaller bits and peices that you dont want to pay 100+ dollars for just for it to look carbon. so PM me if you want to check some out and see it in person. its really neat stuff and you can do alot with it. as i do more projects i'll update this thread with more pics

i can get you the raw material or i can wrap it for you; what ever is easiest for you.

here are some pics to show you some ideas of how you can utilize it (this is NOT my work) but i'll snap some pics tonight at bike night of some small bits i did for myself and friends

Ive been looking for some Carbon Wrap for the gas tank on my CR250. I found some from DecalFX.com that isn't suppose to bubble from tank fumes. What brand are you using? and what makes it good?

using 3m di-noc and its good because 3m makes it!.....but seriously its great to work with because it conforms to complex shapes, its removible with no resedue, it has the actual texture that you can feel, and its 10times cheaper for the exact same effect.

not gonna replace carbon wheels but it will do nicely for fairings or wind screens ( the kinda stuff that only gets replaced for looks)

if you are close to columbus i can give you some to check out and you decide if its good for your project

i can only wrap existing parts but heres some work i did today.

my 09 r1

photobucket-5552-1340280423630.jpg

photobucket-2761-1340338747692.jpg

Untitled.jpg

customers ducati 999 parts (ill get installed pics this weekend)

photobucket-2953-1340338737816.jpg

real carbon on left and di-noc on right.

photobucket-5281-1340338761100.jpg

just my first few goes at this stuff but i'm getting better and better. but even if you just want the material i can sell you some of it and you can do your own projects.