Miamisburg ZX6R Rider Here

Bitani

'Ello all! My name's Zach, newish rider of about a year. (Though I'm also only 17.)

I have a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R, bought right before last year's riding season ended. Currently working on my skills for next year to which I plan on going to multiple track days -- hopefully get to Intermediate before the end of the year!

So yeah.. not sure how you guys are about pictures, but here we are:

2012-05-22_15-22-54_31.jpg

2012-05-22_15-23-22_249.jpg

• Upvote 1

I dont have anything goin on tomorrow if you wanna ride if your free. I think its supposed to be nice.

:welcomeor:

Maybe I can tag along Ill be over in Germantown in the morning and free the rest of the day I think

Haha, thanks again guys! Glad to have found a forum full of locals. :D

And unfortunately, I'm at the advanced MSF course tomorrow so that pretty much takes up my whole day. I'll probably post up a thread in a few days asking if anybody wants to, though!

And ido, an old Viking's still a Viking! ;) Being so close, expect a PM from me here soon!

Welcome, hows that bike treating you? I haven't really heard from ya since we got the new fairing put on her... Hit me up sometime... Glad to see your not selling the bike..