Know any house painters near Cleveland?

Tpoppa

My neighbor actually.. His name is Nick Kane. (330) 907-6292 He is trying to start his own painting company. :) I will say he is reliable and super fast at what he does.

Does he do exterior painting? 2story? Contemplating painting the aluminum siding so its all one color. Whoever painted the house last time painted one side a totally different color.

he stains too? I'm definitely gonna have to get him over the new place for a quote! It has a deck that is in dire need of a staining too and that would save me a shit ton of hassle

Not to take from Hollywood's friend, but if he's booked or can't make the trip, my neighbor (who obvisouly would live in Ridgetucky) does painting and remodelling. Will get you his info if you'd like it. He's had his own business for a while.

Here is what I got from his wife. They have a Craigslist ad..

Our current careers are professional painters for an established painting company, where we have acquired many years of experience, servicing all of North East Ohio. Our work style is fast and hard, expecting nothing short of perfection, which is what we give. Our work ethics are phenomenal in that we hold every job that we do as a reflection of ourselves, working hard, showing dedication, having an eye for detail that demands perfection, and that is the service you will be receiving. Unfortunatly the economy isn't doing well and our company can't keep everyone working, so this is intended for us to try and work to keep supporting our familes.

Interior, Exterior, Living rooms, Bed rooms, Bath rooms, Paint or Stain wood work, Ceilings, Basements, Pressure washing, Decks ect...If you have a job that needs done just text us or e-mail us and we will do it!!!!

We are very affordable and reilable so just give us a call!!!

Nick

(330)907-6292 (call or text)

I'm keeping tabs on this thread as well. I have a few items that need done inside and while I can do it, a 1.5 year old and 4 month old, there's not much time around.

I had some guys from Ridgeville paint the inside, they were contractors from the home builder and it was just easier to have them do it. They were inexpensive and very nice guys. But their work...not so much. Left plenty of unpainted/mudded areas that I had to go back and fix. It also seemed most of them were always behind furniture or something blocking them.

After the 3rd time of having them come back, I gave up, did it myself. What I want done, needs scaffolding or some time spent being a monkey. Not my cup of tea.

Who ever you use, keep us posted (as I'm another Ridgetucky-ian)