2001 XR100R for sale

jbot

hey hey now, i said earlier i couldn't accept "dibs". i'm not "selling it out from under" anyone cause i never agreed to sell it to any specific person. rslo just happens to be geographically closest and therefore, has the opportunity to look at it first and buy it if he wants it.

• Upvote 1

we already have brandon's hell-hog. well, when the battery isn't fried on it, anyway.

i dunno, i'm eventually going to have to get off brandon's teat one of these days and get my own trailer... and if the xr doesn't sell, i'll just throw it in my future enclosed trailer or try to ride it up and down the ravine in my back yard and fail horribly.

If Rob doesn't buy it this week and Todd or Brian want it we can make room for it in the trailer. It should fit up front by the scooter.

As long as you keep suckin my teats you can keep sharing the trailer. I really don't care and I like sharing rides and gas. Although I can see getting tired of driving to Mentor to get tools out of the trailer to work on your bike. Solution - move back to Mentor.

hey i make sure i change the oil on all my bikes at least one time after i get it...

then i either sell it before the next oil change is due or make pauly do it.

beaver is going to be fun for me, not so much for you. i'm going to stuff you so hard into T1, you're going to feel like the sluttiest, most grievously gaped thanksgiving turkey there ever was.