Putnam Park Sept 1st and second

gixxie750

I finally rented a track and holding a track day! $160 a rider and garages are $80. I am doing Sept 1st and another website is renting it on the second with same prices. Novice will have tons of coaching and same with "I" group. advanced will be well ADVANCED lol. Let me know if any of you would like to attend!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

paypal is the best way to pay afjraceshop@yahoo.com ($160) Or u can call 513-321-2087 with cc. The price goes up to $200 after July 25th. Please list your full name and class you choose. THANKS!!!

For any Novice or first time riders you will have ALLOT of help to get used to the track and track riding.

Definitely interested! I have always wanted to do a track day but have been worried i would be out of my league.

There is no league in track days.. Just sign up in novice and don't ride over your head. You will get with an instructor and learn a TON. It's just like riding on the street without cars, animals, gravel, etc.

paypal is the best way to pay afjraceshop@yahoo.com ($160) Or u can call 513-321-2087 with cc. The price goes up to $200 after July 25th. Please list your full name and class you choose. THANKS!!!

For any Novice or first time riders you will have ALLOT of help to get used to the track and track riding.

ill be calling you tomorrrow to pay