Enjoying the heat?

cmh_sprint

I've been out and enjoying it. My office is cool but my lab is fairly hot with no a/c. It could be and has been worse out there.

As for riding, I've rode every day for the last month or two except yesterday when I stopped to pick up a new suit for Beaverun this weekend. And the truck I'm borrowing to tow with doesn't have a/c. Oh well, I'll just have to drink more beer when I get home!

It stayed about 95 in the shop yesterday and felt hotter outside. Today should be worse. My back is broken out because of all the sweat being held against my skin all day...ditching my uniform shirt for a sleeveless mesh shirt today, would wear shorts if we were allowed. At least the company provides a big cooler full of bottled water when it gets above 90. Been up since 10 an and I'm still in bed where we have a window ac unit in addition to central air. My lawn is Brown and I suspect it may spontaneously combust at any moment. Work 3:30-midnight, going to dairy queen at lunch for a blizzard to dump down my pants.