my new led signals blink fast

rc51 rider

ok here is the question i bought leds for my front turn signals and bout an led rear tail light with the turn signals intergrated my rears are fine because they came with a resistor already in it.now my front led signals are blinking fast and i bought the signal relay sesitor thing and dont know where it goes i have an 05 rc51 anyone have an idea .

Depending on what it/they look like, it should go inbetween the power and the bulb. Is there one for each side, left and right, or is it just one thing? If there are two, then you are basically just going to have to cut the wire then splice in the resistor. Let me know if that helped at all....

Turn signal relays require a certain ammount of resistance on a circuit to flash at the proper speed. Filiment bulbs provide this resistence, but LEDs do not. You will need to calculate the proper ammount of resistance you have to wire into the circuit, and wire resistors in. I would advise using 12v resistors for ease of installation.

Call me if you need any help (614-348-7916)

• 2 weeks later...