FS Feeler - 03 CBR 600RR

Jst2fst

Ok, so I've been kicking around the idea of selling my bike so I'm posting it up to see if their would be any interest in it. Bike has been down bought it like that as well the front cowl has some cracks in it but covered up with some decals. Haven't had a problem since they were covered up. I planned on having this fixed over the winter if I decide to keep it till next spring. The bike will need a coolant flush and the rear break needs to be bled again air is somewhere in the line still. Other wise this is a great bike I recently rode it down and back from Columbus to Deals gap earlier this month with no problems. Right now I'm not sure of a price of price but was thinking $3,600 but obviousness its not priced to sell.

I'm looking for a Honda VFR as the replacement if I can get her sold I'd like to keep her in the OR family as much as possible I bought her from a member on here.

As for the bike I'm gonna list some items that were added on below:

Mileage is around 172xx

New clutch cable

New front break pads less than 2.5K on them

Corbin seat have the stock one

New RK XOS Chain lubed every 300 miles and cleaned every 600 miles

New PR2's less that 3K on them

Integrated tail light

Fender eliminator kit

Hotbodies exhaust w/ undertail

Flush mount front turn signals

Aftermarket mirror turn signals

Frame sliders

12V power adapter on front forks

Oil changed every 3-4K miles/ fram filter

Fan over ride switch

9/11 Decals, carbon fiber tape on the bike

Dynoed at 99.4 HP and 45ft/t

Pictures are below:

2012-03-09_17-32-32_872.jpg

2012-03-09_17-33-21_802.jpg

2012-03-09_17-32-04_888.jpg

2012-03-09_17-31-40_429.jpg

Edited by Jst2fst

I wanted this when you purchased it... MMM still thinking about it...

Well maybe when the time officially comes we might be able to work on something. I love this bike and I hate for her to get trashed right after I sold her I'd literally :cry:. I'm just trying to see if I'll have any real intrest if and when I pull the trigger and sell her.

Oh, hell I thought you were selling. Yeah by all means let me know! I would love to have a crack at her. I was trying to figure out where I would get the moneys at last night. Definately let me know.

Will do I this as a possibility I was just trying to gauge some interest on her.