OhioVFRriders.net

Hoblick

It's just a fad.

Kinda like big hair and bellbottom jeans!

Remind me to beat you up next time we meet up for a ride :D heheh

Well it's pretty much the best all rounder out there now with the ability to carry luggage eloquently and a more sportier sport tourer I

New suspension and it is all set

I bought mine from the same guy in advert, must be a roller, will be thinking there will be more suckers like me out there who will give what is asked for a vfr

Yea it's a great bike but Nivin your impatience got the best of you on that one!

i know :( but the miles and hours i already covered is well worth it, i had lot of obstacles to work around as well. No trailer so had to have one around my vicinity to ride back, not mech savy to get an older bike with more miles to work on it etc. And above all i dont know how to haggle.. dang

after all this.... the ride on vfr made up for it all :D << see the smile hehehe

Edited by NinjaDoc

Golf? Are you landscaping a course or something?

:lol:

drinking beer and helping raise money for my buddies little bro's charity all while looking like a fat mexican Greg Norman

Golf? Are you landscaping a course or something?

:lol:

What with the early rains and now the drought, it's not quite time for tomato and lettuce picking...

Man's gotta earn some moniez somehow. :bow: