Short term investment???

Tigerpaw

For 4 months I'd park it in a money market or savings. You'll be lucky to get 1% but the principal is protected.

BTW I'm a branch manager at a large local bank. PM me if you need anything.

Buy a kilo, some laundry detergent, baking soda, little baggies, sell $100k of crack.

Near 400% return.

Btw, that money you found - if it was green bills, I lost about that amount...

without risk the only thing you can really do is have it in a money market. Todays % rate is equal to that of burying it in the back yard and digging it up later.

If you want to have some fun and had more than a year I would drop it into some good stocks but thats just me :)

Well only 2 kind of people could have dropped that cash.. an honest person or a thug. The honest person will file a police report and you committed theft by not turning it in. The Thug is going to put a bullet in you when he comes to take back his cash. Either way you just told the world you have it, pretty dumb actually.

• Upvote 1

I'm too impatient and lack discipline to do stocks so I invested money into flipping bikes and trailers. The profit I've made has covered the initial investment of my current bike as well as all the brand new furniture I just ordered for my new house :)

22k? 4 months? Want it all back? CD or money market is all I can think of. Maybe an investment in halloween candy? You know that 1lb bag that cost $2 now will be selling for $4 then. What you can't sell you can eat! :)

well only 2 kind of people could have dropped that cash.. An honest person or a thug. The honest person will file a police report and you committed theft by not turning it in. The thug is going to put a bullet in you when he comes to take back his cash. Either way you just told the world you have it, pretty dumb actually.

lol