I Got Hit By A Car!!

playerpro153

I've saved myself from a collision several times without it being a "close call" but this is the first time I didn't have any "good" way out. There were a lot of factors in the situation and I'm still trying to run it through my head how I could have better handled it.

I still think I got out the best way possible.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've saved myself from a collision several times without it being a "close call" but this is the first time I didn't have any "good" way out. There were a lot of factors in the situation and I'm still trying to run it through my head how I could have better handled it.

I still think I got out the best way possible.

Don't beat yourself up. The fact that you are alive and able to post in this forum tells me you made the right choice.

you know you could think about it all day every day, just be thankful you can still think, and your not laying 6ft down. it is in the past and it happened. you can live to tell about it. it is one of those experiences that you can learn from.

I was really talking adout not stopping for the light at all.Just blow through the intersection! F traffic lights and F speed limits!Lawlessness WOOOO!

ha ha. I see your point. I just need a license plate cover to avoid the damn traffic cameras. Never know where they are.