Hopefully nobody from here...

Moto-Brian

Been watching this thread and actually thought the prices were too high, but anyways, looks a little shady and hope nobody here is thinking about dealing with this guy. Sounds like a sketchy guy to deal with.

And then to post feedback under a different name, but same IP address is really bad. Be warned:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=164767

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Chrome It

96 Helmbright Dr

Columbus, Ohio 43230

614-476-6710

614-622-8464

Property ID: 025-006670-00

Owned by: POTTS RICHARD L & MARIE A

Contact Number: 614-462-4663

OQ131511%7CV-1%7CV%7CPhoto,&auto=&size=medium&sid=FA0B59F6417A432691D83034AF18285B

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Just.Chrome.It.614-476-6710

Click here and fill in the addy for more info:

http://franklin.governmaxa.com/propertymax/rover30.asp

Lizard, I'm not on that board but this info might be useful to them. Someone said they couldn't get the physical location of the shop or the name of the shop. Looks like its just a dude working out of his house. Hope this info helps.

Just Chrome It

96 Helmbright Dr

Columbus, Ohio 43230

614-476-6710

614-622-8464

Property ID: 025-006670-00

Owned by: POTTS RICHARD L & MARIE A

Contact Number: 614-462-4663

OQ131511%7CV-1%7CV%7CPhoto,&auto=&size=medium&sid=FA0B59F6417A432691D83034AF18285B

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Just.Chrome.It.614-476-6710

Click here and fill in the addy for more info:

http://franklin.governmaxa.com/propertymax/rover30.asp

Lizard, I'm not on that board but this info might be useful to them. Someone said they couldn't get the physical location of the shop or the name of the shop. Looks like its just a dude working out of his house. Hope this info helps.

I'll copy and paste... Thanks. It'll hopefully save some trouble to those who might think he's a decent guy.

He also has an ad on Craigslist.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/613265037.html

Here is the ad:

HI I OWN A POWDERCOATING BUSINESS OF WHICH I AM OFFERING AS A SPECIAL FOR 2 MOTORCYCLE WHEELS POWDERCOATED IN ANY 1 COLOR AT ONLY $200/ PAIR, THIS PRICE INCUDES STRIPPING THE WHEEL, SANDBLASTING,PREPPING THE WHEEL, AND THAN FINALLY POWDERCOATING IT WITH ONE COLOR POWDERCOAT(THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE CUSTOM COLORS). PLEASE CALL ME AT 614-622-8464 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS

• 2 months later...

this guy has my zx6r wheels.... i sent them and after i sent them and some cash to get my rims chromed... i have been reading all sorts of posts all over the place about people unhappy with him and even got told im fucked by others. I'm freaking out that im losing cash, wheels, and parts on this deal... i hope he comes through and i will provide feedback accordingly....

just talked to him... i guess i gotta give him that he's pretty good at calling me back and staying in touch.

I told him i'm no longer interested in chroming the rims and he's going to send my wheels back and my cash back this week... so i'll keep ya guys posted.

I dunno... some people know him as of recent and he comes through for them... guess he had a rough past.. but still. I wanted rims and cash back, he said OK... so we should be good to go.

just talked to him... i guess i gotta give him that he's pretty good at calling me back and staying in touch.

I told him i'm no longer interested in chroming the rims and he's going to send my wheels back and my cash back this week... so i'll keep ya guys posted.

I dunno... some people know him as of recent and he comes through for them... guess he had a rough past.. but still. I wanted rims and cash back, he said OK... so we should be good to go.

If you get everything back OK, DO NOT then send them to a XXX Chrome up in Wisconsin either. Check their BBB file & you'll see what I'm talkin' about. They completely messed up SamBusa's bike on here, after he won a makeover contest they sponsored on the ExtremeBusa site. Their justification for having the bike for 6 months & their shoddy work was that "Sam won the makeover for free".

There's a HUGE thread over on the Busa.org board if you don't believe me.....Complete with XXX's lame responses. They've never made it right with Sam, and I even heard they insinuate on the BBB file that they might sue him for their financial losses due to the inferior work they did for him, and his resultant bad mouthing of them eek.gif

What's up guys? I'm new to the forum, as I just moved myself and bike to Columbus last month. At any rate, I went riding with a guy who had the individual in question do his wheels, frame, swinger, and pegs... Dude was not happy with the service rendered.

According to the guy that I was riding with, it seemed as if his parts were shipped from this individual's "shop" to another place for finishing. Once this process was completed, the individual in question had apparently spent the money, because he requested "more money" to get the parts back.

Just tread with caution if the individual in question already has your parts, and if more money is required to ship them, just drive and get them yourself (make him ride with you and pay for gas lol).

I hate that my 1st post was so long (and of this nature), but I'd hate to see someone get taken advantage of (especially if I have information which could have prevented it).

Peace,

K.House

What's up guys? I'm new to the forum, as I just moved myself and bike to Columbus last month. At any rate, I went riding with a guy who had the individual in question do his wheels, frame, swinger, and pegs... Dude was not happy with the service rendered.

According to the guy that I was riding with, it seemed as if his parts were shipped from this individual's "shop" to another place for finishing. Once this process was completed, the individual in question had apparently spent the money, because he requested "more money" to get the parts back.

Just tread with caution if the individual in question already has your parts, and if more money is required to ship them, just drive and get them yourself (make him ride with you and pay for gas lol).

I hate that my 1st post was so long (and of this nature), but I'd hate to see someone get taken advantage of (especially if I have information which could have prevented it).

Peace,

K.House

I actually read a similar comment on another board the guy requested more money from someone else as well to get their parts back.

Apparently he did work for the M&M's bike guy. Nuff said.....

http://www.luxurypowdercoating.com/CUSTOMIZE_YOUR_RIDE.html

he IS the m&m bike guy i believe... he was selling the m&m plastics on craigslist...

also.. waiting on my shipping info from him.. was supposed to send my rims and a money order back to me today.... so i'll keep u guys posted...

if that doesnt work, anyone local have the time to go to wherever he is and pick my rims up and a money order or cash from him and send it to me1? again, thats if he doesnt come through

• 1 month later...

so... i still didn't get the refund he promised me a LONG time ago.. and had to file a dispute with my CC company before the 90 day statute is up... so thats where this had to go. He claimed he sent me a partial payment which i never got and its been almost 2 weeks since he supposedly mailed it. Full of lies and bullshit excuses. What a joker.

so... i still didn't get the refund he promised me a LONG time ago.. and had to file a dispute with my CC company before the 90 day statute is up... so thats where this had to go. He claimed he sent me a partial payment which i never got and its been almost 2 weeks since he supposedly mailed it. Full of lies and bullshit excuses. What a joker.

lol "check is in the mail" oldest excuse in the book...

hopefully it never happens again, but in the future, request that they send it certified mail. you have to sign for it and there is no dispute of "oh i sent it, i never got it etc etc"

• 3 months later...