enclosed trailer?

Mj 88

Nice trailer! Too big for me right now. It looks like I might have to go to GA to pick one up. Now how to fit the bike in the jeep laredo so I can hit the gap while I'm down there.:D

What's the biggest you are looking for and how soon? I'm planning to sell my travel trailer and my enclosed at the end of the season and finally upgrade to a toy hauler once this wedding and the race season is over. its a 6x10 with a 2 feet V nose, at least thats what APCH8R told me lol, I've never measured it and the guy I bought it from said it was a 6x12, so who knows. Can hold 3 bikes if you set it up for such. I take 2 bikes, generator, and everything else in there no prob.

I would like a 6x8. Two 450x should fit nice with room. 6x10 is just to big for me. Thanks but I'm thinking small scale. If it was one hell of a deal I might think hard about it.

Those 2 extra feet would be worth it at some point I'm sure. Especially when you need to work on the bikes inside it. Just my $.02 but the price difference isnt much if any at all with the right seller. Good luck!

Those 2 extra feet would be worth it at some point I'm sure. Especially when you need to work on the bikes inside it. Just my $.02 but the price difference isnt much if any at all with the right seller. Good luck!

Prob only adds 50-60 lbs too, you can never have too much room