WTB: rear 180/55

BeastieSSSC

i plugged it, ran great with no issues for a month. Rode to Cleveland last weekend, rode like crazy up there and rode home with no issues with my pressure. Had the bike sitting all week to find that the tire isnt holding air, its slowly leaking somewhere, but i cant hear any hissing anywhere, and seems like the plug is okay

Brand new, but I'll make ya a great deal on them!

I gotta say, I've heard nothing but positives about Ryan's business...

and if you buy new for a little more than you would've paid used, you got tires that will last part of next season as well

His prices are better than Assfault Junkies offered me for the exact same thing! Great guy and it's fun to watch him run around like chicken with it's head cut off trying to find stuff sometimes :lol:

Seriously I drove over and hour to have him put a new tire on my wheel just because if all the good reviews he gets

His prices are better than Assfault Junkies offered me for the exact same thing! Great guy and it's fun to watch him run around like chicken with it's head cut off trying to find stuff sometimes :lol:

Seriously I drove over and hour to have him put a new tire on my wheel just because if all the good reviews he gets

Sometimes I get a little unorganized lol. I have a lot of projects going at once lol

i have a bunch of street friendly rear 180's too if other people fall through. i just keep them around for my street bikes, but i have SOOOO many of them. only $30 each (the middle of the tire has like... 400 miles on them lol)