Manhunt in progress???

216cityboy

Just drove home from Easton to Hilliard & saw at LEAST 30 cops on the freeway. I take 270, 670, 70. Motorcycle cops in two's posted & rolling, sheriff car posted & once I got near the construction downtown there was a car posted on EVERY possible off ramp. Even 70 eastbound just past 315 was being led by a squad car doing the pace car swerve. :wtf:

sounds only half as bad as when Obummer was in CLE a couple weeks back and turned my normal 15 min drive home from my grandpa's house into a 45 min trek :nono:

All the damn FBI and State police really screwed traffic up while inspecting the bridges and over passes for Obama.

All the damn FBI and State police really screwed traffic up while inspecting the bridges and over passes for Obama.

you're telling me. There are no less than 7 bridge overpasses on 77 between where I was and where I had to go. There were 2 cops per bridge and that was only half way to where he was going. They shut every single one down when he was schedule to pass through and there are only 2 ways home. To take the back roads and zig zag up over 3 of these or take the freeway. All were shut down, I had no clue he was in town and was livid before I found out it was his fault.

and before anyone complains, I don't give a shit if I like the President in office, don't fuck up my commute because I will get angry and not vote for you on those grounds alone

you're telling me. There are no less than 7 bridge overpasses on 77 between where I was and where I had to go. There were 2 cops per bridge and that was only half way to where he was going. They shut every single one down when he was schedule to pass through and there are only 2 ways home. To take the back roads and zig zag up over 3 of these or take the freeway. All were shut down, I had no clue he was in town and was livid before I found out it was his fault.

and before anyone complains, I don't give a shit if I like the President in office, don't fuck up my commute because I will get angry and not vote for you on those grounds alone

I got lucky and came through early, but the FBI and state police kept darting every which way and freaking the cagers out.

I don't give a shit if I like the President in office, don't fuck up my commute because I will get angry and not vote for you on those grounds alone

I know exactly how you feel having caught some presidential motorcades on my commute home from downtown back in the day.

Next time get a cardboard tube like plotter paper comes in and run out on one of the bridges. I'll give you rep I promise. :D

• Upvote 1

ains, I don't give a shit if I like the President in office, don't fuck up my commute because I will get angry and not vote for you on those grounds alone

crybaby.png

crybaby.png

they should've never taught me the golden rule in pre-school and kindergarten. I don't fuck up his commute so don't fuck up mine. You've now fucked mine up and I will partake in my American right to cast my vote for someone that will sit their ass in the White House and out of my way :)