7/21/12 neo -wv-seo-neo

NinjaDoc

I'm in. Let me know where I can meet up as late as possible without missing the good stuff...I wont be making it back to middleburg till around midnight and I still have about 20 min of crap to do to the bike.

wow... rt 20 looks insane.

Since its pretty new roads to almost all of us, advice caution with speed. :D

If we running out of time we will take 7 back and avoid 20

Rhill if you head down 11 and then 7 and meet us where 250 meets 7 u need to be there only by say 10:30 or so

dont feel too bad, 20 minute project took way longer than anticipated....I hate the way they changed the rear brake setup on the gsxr's. Didnt get the caliper support bracket in the slot when bolting shit up and didnt realize it till it was all buttoned up. Removed it all and didnt realize the chain dropped down below the swingarm, had to remove it a second time. Guess that is what happens trying to do shit last minute in the dark.

I despise the ride back to cleveland....the one in the morning is bad enough

I can't even make it back to Green - That's why I turned off on 212.

It takes longer to get home, but after 10 minutes on the interstate, my throttle hand starts to feel like a withered claw and I wind up taking that route almost every time.

I just constantly change my body position or else I start to cramp up. I noticed if i rest my throttle elbow on the tank or put my toe on the peg and rest elbow to knee, it helps immensely with throttle hand. Or, what I did the last time, cross up and use the left hand to hold the throttle while resting the right.

I got home about a half hour ago. We stopped to eat at hog heaven bbq in new philly.

We didn't get to make it to 20, was getting to late. I have no idea how many miles I put on, probably a couple less that jerry and doc

Was a long day.363 for me. The pavement on 250 sucks,blows and bites.I got a pretty good work out today.I now remember why I don't eat in the middle of a ride. makes me feel like crap.Poor Doc was falling asleep.Thanks for the gray pick up truck when I was leading.I do think Deputy Dawg would not have been amused.Thanks for a great day guys.

would have loved to have made this.. but 3pm is too late and I'm still doing final clean and prep for my Deals trip this week. Hope everyone had a good ride.

Dang didnt know you were here, i was expecting you would be up in erie.

Back home, safe and sound.

~330 miles on the day for me. Great route (except for the traffic) and thanks to everyone who led. Looking forward to seeing some of those videos!

Nice meeting you guys today!

Some very nice twisties except for all the junk on the road!

Oh and next time,I'll need to be home on time,wifey not happy with me bring 2 hours late!

I got home about a half hour ago. We stopped to eat at hog heaven bbq in new philly.

We didn't get to make it to 20, was getting to late. I have no idea how many miles I put on, probably a couple less that jerry and doc

Thx for coming out guys, great day to ride, 70 degree all the way, no accidents and great time. Too bad 250 was full of crap and traffic sucked.

How was WV route 20? Just curious as I'll be riding WV on a multi-day ride in a couple weeks.

we couldnt make it 20 since we were running bit short on time, next time for sure. If road conditions good 20 will be pretty awesome i guess. Coz 250 on map looked twisty and it was good, Rt 20 looked way more twisty.