7/21/12 neo -wv-seo-neo

NinjaDoc

The following details are based on the location/ choice of riders who currently are interested in the ride

Meet Spot: Hanoverton Rt 9 & Rt 30 ( youngstown group will meet in canfeild BP (224-11) at ride to this place to meet with those from canton area.

Route: http://goo.gl/maps/MT1A this is subject to change based on how the day progress and the condition of the roads

Time: around 7:30 AM kick stand by 8:00 AM hope to make it back home by 3 pm

Pace: pace will be moderate spirited at best.

• Downvote 1

damn thats well over a 400 mile ride for me and far too much time as I must be dumb but I don't see making it back by 3pm at all. I've always wanted to hit up WV but timing just isn't right. Maybe next time...ride safe guys!

Edited by Bad324

Nivin' date=' you won't be able to do this ride if I keep your bike tomorrow. How much is it worth to you? $$$[/quote']

You don't give your customers loaners? I know a Multistrada that could be ridden if you're in the gay-rage working on bikes. :D

Nice, u can make it Rhill, if we ride tomorrow and bts we can ride Sunday too lol or else rest up or short ride on Sunday

Jeff u can break away after WV section and slab back 7 and make it home by 1 for sure

Paul , when u see my tires tomorrow u might say it has at least 500-1000 left in it, if that's the case I will ride this weekend and bring it next week. :D

Haha okay

Bad, u gotta do 400+ to hit WV its worth it, at least on google maps lol

its honestly the having to leave at 6am and 150+ miles of slab I'd have to deal with. This unfortunately isn't the weekend for me to be dealing with either due to all the other shit I have going on

Hell I did 350 miles (i think) at Deals Gap but thats way different IMO. One of these days I'll put my road snobbiness aside and hit up SEO and WV

There's a fuel stop at the intersection of US-250/WV-7' date=' in Hundred, WV. They also have deli sammiches/subs.[/quote']

Perfect place

IDK, if I'm riding saturday and sunday I'll be considering getting a hotel and just staying south...avoid an extra 3 hours of straight line riding would be well worth it.

you know when you think about it, not a bad idea at all.

its honestly the having to leave at 6am and 150+ miles of slab I'd have to deal with. This unfortunately isn't the weekend for me to be dealing with either due to all the other shit I have going on

Hell I did 350 miles (i think) at Deals Gap but thats way different IMO. One of these days I'll put my road snobbiness aside and hit up SEO and WV

may be an overnight stay in SEO and ride will help you with it

Perfect place

you know when you think about it, not a bad idea at all.

may be an overnight stay in SEO and ride will help you with it

Between time, gas, tire wear, and just strain I'd say a hotel would be a justifiable expense.

Tomorrow weather looks nice, 83 max only

May be let Rhill ride sweeper since he likes to go fast :D

No let him lead. He will have a much better time. Besides he won't have to listen to that loud ass Harley. . Just kidding Jeff.

If you arent aware.. State route 800 is closed over the interstate on 70.. you have to take a detour on the interstate...

I live in woodsfield so I can meet up somewhere if i dont have to work...

If you arent aware.. State route 800 is closed over the interstate on 70.. you have to take a detour on the interstate...

I live in woodsfield so I can meet up somewhere if i dont have to work...

tx rico, we will try some other alternative route at that time based on how tired everyone is. If you wanna tag along you are welcome.

So as of now, Me, Jerry and Jeff will meet in canfeild BP at 6:30, we will head out from there by 6:45- 7:00 and be at 9&30 by 7:45-8:00. (wait right where 30-9-644 meets, there is a closed of building with some parking space in front of that in this intersection) Will meet Hail-Will and jester there i guess and head onwards. First gas stop will be more than 50 miles away at cadiz so i guess keep tanks filled up, no gas in hanoverton. Not sure how Rhill is progressing as of now