florida for honeymoon?

oldschoolsdime92

Clearwater isnt bad, close to StPete so its virtually the same scenery. Depends on what you 2 want to do really. The keys are great for on/in the water fun. But if your primary goal is beach, drinks, and palm trees - most anyplace Gulfside would suffice. Screw ANYTHING on the east side of the state thats ocean related......Atlantic is a dirty bitch and looks just like a salty Lake Erie - so unless you're into Nascar or the JFK Space Center, stay west or southwest FL!

butera.. if your paying for aruba, im down! Until then, we are just broke newly weds!

lol aruba is the plan for ours....but its a gift from my gma (her time share at some fancy hotel)...so im not sure what the actual cost would be to flat out go

but even a bahama cruise, or hawaii trip.....i think you will enjoy it more

florida isnt that far away, its somewhere you can drive for a long weekend

if you do go though - avoid atlantic side...its a blast, but its not really "honeymoon" feeling

What are you looking to do? Relax, party or see some sights. I think there are much better places for all three of those than St. Pete. Ive been to St. Pete a few times in the last couple years and its ok. Vacation yeah but honeymoon i would assume you would want more excitement. I would say go to Vegas. You can do everything there and the surrounding area.

Vegas you can party and relax. Then rent a car and head to the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon.

Also Fort DeSoto>St. Pete beach as far as beaches go.

^ this looks like an awesome trip

done properly it costs a lot less than you would think.

Hotel room

164337_10100351852496695_8378931_n.jpg

sitting room in our suite

[imgALT=http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/166393_10100351852232225_3114675_n.jpg][/imgALT]

i couldn't fit the entire bathroom in this shot

163977_10100351853165355_2305365_n.jpg

and if you like to party

69748_10100349348045635_8280630_n.jpg

florida is a quick drive all year long....take the honeymoon somewhere more exotic...bahamas, aruba, hawaii, north korea...maybe a nice cruise

Did no one else notice this?

Made me laugh!

Yeah dude, FL just doesn't ever appeal to me, went to a destination wedding on the beach, and well, its hott, muggy, and just not me.

My friend went to Atlantis and they loved it.

^ouchie^

she's planning a trip to spain/portugal for our honeymoon, and i'm planning a trip to valencia to watch the GP race that just so happens to require a flight to spain for a few days

You guys are doing this in October right? Wife got us such a killer deal on a room with ocean view and beach access. It was so good they tried to throw us out. And that was last minute booking.