We got robbed this morning(kinda funny)

gixxie750

you remember the construction worker friend from office space (2 chicks at the same time fame)? a guy that looks uncannily like him walks right up to AFJ shop security cam, turns it away from the "crime" scene (while leaving the other camera pointed at his dirty deed) and steals the grill. pretty lol-able

durrrr, he only has one camera... I'll take his grill

anyone want a hotdog?

driver can't back up for shit either, any half wit would have backed in first...

edit: face recognition software is so good now, that running his pic through driver's licenses for ohio/kentucky would probably find him.

Edited by ReconRat

Looked like Joe Dirts dummer brother :nono: scrap value just bought that idiot another joint ( like he needs one anyway:lol:)

You have decent security setup though, is there 8 cams total? Either way, its youtube gold!

you remember the construction worker friend from office space (2 chicks at the same time fame)? a guy that looks uncannily like him

I was thinking the same thing ha.

Stupid ass crooks. There was a strange truck sitting outside my house last night for a while (I live on a dead-end cul-de-sac). Prolly some jerk-off like this. The wife made me load the gun :killerkenny:

Well that sucks. You are in the East End so lock your stuff up or store it inside. Good luck catching the guy. I hate thieves.

Its Cinci, it doesnt matter what End its on they are all full of criminals and crime ;)

• Upvote 1

You guys are always looking for the bad in people. What if he was a good Samaritan looking to put an end to illegal barbeque fundraisers?

Great video! I lolled.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry, peanut butter rule is ruining my life right now