2006 zx-6r

CleaveTheGreat

As much as I hate to do it, I'm selling my '06 636. I have no time to ride it and unfortunately there are other things that I could use the money for rather than letting it just sit in my garage.

Bike was laid down once on the right side in a patch of gravel at very low speed (~10mph). The only damage was to the fairing and the right rearset. Fairings were repaired and repainted by AttackPainter and I put a new OEM rearset on. There is a small crack in the upper inner fairing and a few scratches on the engine cover, which can be seen in the pics. There was no other damage, the frame is straight and the bike runs great.

Right now it has 19,xxx miles on it. Fresh synthetic oil change about 800 miles ago and a new gel battery at that same time. Has a new EK chain and Driven sprockets which were put on about 500 miles ago. Also has a Power Commander 3 USB, Yoshimura RS-5 stainless slip-on, smoked flushmount signals and a hotbodies undertail. Tires are Pilot Powers with about 60% tread left. Plus it was ridden by me (slowly) which makes it more valuable.

If you want them I'll also include 3 jackets (1 Shift textile, 1 Icon leather/textile and 1 pos Nitro Racing mesh) and 2 helmets (1 Scorpion Exo-700 and 1 HJC CL-15).

I have it on CL for $4300 but the OR price is negotiable. Or $3200 plus a not lbts AR-15. Either one works.

ERH7q.jpg

9nMln.jpg

k0ElI.jpg

Sricl.jpg

z49tf.jpg

0gDeV.jpg

KJFsa.jpg

3ZRjh.jpg

Edited by CleaveTheGreat

I can vouch for the ease of the low side of said POS above. I watched it gently slide right up to my bike. :) If anyone has any concerns over that, throw them away. The bike was then and is now, solid with no issues.

Sorry you have to get out but I'm sure it's not the end.

GLWS!

I can vouch for the ease of the low side of said POS above. I watched it gently slide right up to my bike. :) If anyone has any concerns over that, throw them away. The bike was then and is now, solid with no issues.

Sorry you have to get out but I'm sure it's not the end.

GLWS!

Thanks for vouching for my POS :D And no it's definitely not the end, I'll be getting something else in a year or two.

Yota brought a possible buyer to check out the bike, which I really apreciate. Thanks bud. However the buyer needs some time to get all of the money together and didn't expect me to hold the bike, therefore she's still for sale if anyone else is interested.

:lbts:

Seriously, nice bike, I've seen it in person. If I had the cash, I'd be on my way to get this bike, but no, I'm broke so I'll still be riding the 250.

Also, I can vouch for Cleves being good people.

Know the feeling would love to have this but wife said I have to wait until mid season next year to get a new bike so its 250 for me for a while.