1999 dr350, 2000 triumph speedtriple

speedytriple

Do to some recent family issues i need to sell my bikes. The first is a 1999 suzuki dr350. Has new tires and fresh fluids, 3000 miles will get exactly how many when I get home looking for $1300 firm. The other is my 2000 triumph speedtriple 40k miles lots of extras never down. Looking to get $3000 firm need these gone asap. Will post up pics when i get home. There are pics of both bikes in my albums. Pm any questions. Sorry no trades.

picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=15686picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=15685picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=15506picture.php?albumid=1261&pictureid=14944picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=12139

Edited by speedytriple

Sorry you need to sell.

Just my $0.02: If anyone's thinking about the Triple, 40k is no big deal. I'm living proof that even in the hands of a neglectful owner and a lousy mechanic like me, these bikes will go lots further than that. That's a solid, understressed engine.

GLWS.

Tires have 70% left in them. I am running a set of conti motions right now. As for mods it has race tech gold valve emulators, and springs in the front forks a race tech rear spring over the stock shock. Dp break pads, has the triumph high mount race pipe with a power commander usb with a custom map a k&n air filter, and front stainless steel lines.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=16354

Edited by speedytriple

Will do I live up near cleveland by the way. I could maybe meet half way if you want to check the bike out. But my work is crazy I am working 6 days a week and switch shifts every week. This coming weekend is my only weekend off for the next few months.