WTS Brand new unopened Lasermax for LC9/LCP

JJtheGUNMAN

Brand new, in package and never opened Lasermax Centerfire triggerguard laser for Ruger LC9/LCP. Perfect for concealed carry. Has windage and elevation adjustments. Comes with one 1/3 N lithium battery. I am selling this for $80. This is cross posted on other sites so time stamp wins on message/comment. I am in Gahanna/New Albany/Blacklick/Reynoldsburg area. If you want buy this from me and I have to ship it, shipping is included.

Lasermax.jpg

Brand new, in package and never opened Lasermax Centerfire triggerguard laser for Ruger LC9/LCP. Perfect for concealed carry. Has windage and elevation adjustments. Comes with one 1/3 N lithium battery. I am selling this for $80. This is cross posted on other sites so time stamp wins on message/comment. I am in Gahanna/New Albany/Blacklick/Reynoldsburg area. If you want buy this from me and I have to ship it, shipping is included.

Lasermax.jpg

There is a different part number for the one for the lcp. I don't think this will fit both models.

It will. I'm sure of it. I've seen it on the LCP guns before for one thing, but I really don't think that Lasermax being the large company they are would risk the credibility of their name by advertising that it is made for that gun as well if it doesn't fit. You think? Believe me it works on both guns.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/LaserMax/images/Landing.jpg

^^^^^ :D

Edited by JJtheGUNMAN

I'm glad you're confident in it. I've seen lasermax guide rod lasers on many different makes of guns, but that doesn't mean they all use the exact same one.

Just curious as to why lasermax has two different part numbers for them listed on their website if they are identical. There also appears to be a slight variation in them pictured side by side.

It will. I'm sure of it. I've seen it on the LCP guns before for one thing, but I really don't think that Lasermax being the large company they are would risk the credibility of their name by advertising that it is made for that gun as well if it doesn't fit. You think? Believe me it works on both guns.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/LaserMax/images/Landing.jpg

^^^^^ :D

Except they are not risking their credibility, only you are. They list that they have lasers for both guns but make you choose which one you have before you look at the product range and even have two different model numbers (as imaposer said). Look at the button and how the plastic looks a little different for the recess from each model. If it works for both then so be it, I am not personally invested, however it does appear as though they are trying to make a distinction between the two.

LC9

LCP

Except they are not risking their credibility, only you are. They list that they have lasers for both guns but make you choose which one you have before you look at the product range and even have two different model numbers (as imaposer said). Look at the button and how the plastic looks a little different for the recess from each model. If it works for both then so be it, I am not personally invested, however it does appear as though they are trying to make a distinction between the two.

LC9

LCP

Fair enough. I am going to ask my room mate to fit this to his LCP tomorrow to find out for sure. Thank you prez. Those are better pics than what I posted and they do LOOK like they have a slight difference. I will report back soon!

Alright, I want to apologize for my "being sure" that the laser would fit both guns. Secondly, I talked with a Lasermax rep and he said they were two different size lasers for the gun. Idk how to edit the title of the thread or I'd change that for sure. The only thing i am sure of now is that this laser I have will ONLY fit a RUGER LC9 and is brand new in package and unopened. Sorry about the confusion imaposer.

Alright, I want to apologize for this but I advertised that the laser would fit both guns. I just confirmed that I am wrong. Secondly, I talked with a Lasermax rep and he said they were two different size lasers for the gun. Idk how to edit the title of the thread or I'd change that for sure. The only thing I am sure of now is that THIS laser I have will ONLY fit a RUGER LC9 and is brand new in package and unopened.