vodka

Gixxus Christ!

Still above the board here. When I drink at home I always do a chore, that way my sammich maker can only say something like "damnit, you got drunk and changed the cat litter AND took the trash out! You need to quit drinking MY vodka". I did drink all her vodka...that I bought...that she didn't really like...better do some dishes just in case.

Vodka ( like a lot of liquors ) can be sneaky. You can be sittin' in front of the Speed channel drinkin' it down, then get up to piss only to find out gravity has won the battle against yet another 2 legged mammal:D

• Downvote 1

Best cheap vodka I've found is Tito's. Made in Austin, TX.

Best vodka for mixed drinks for me is Skyy.

Best vodka for drinking on the rocks (just enough to chill it, in a snifter) is Oyo.

Gin makes me mean.

guy at work told me his wife wont drink tequila anymore because when she does the next moring her butthole always hurts:rolleyes::lol:

kinda like the girl that went fishing with 7 guys - she came back with a red snapper...

picture.php?albumid=673&pictureid=14531

• Upvote 1

Best vodka for drinking on the rocks (just enough to chill it, in a snifter) is Oyo.

Gin makes me mean.

I like Absolute, and some Eristoff is ok - but Mojoe got me cravin' GreyGoose at the races a few weeks ago.....that stuff is silky smooth.

I can't say ANY alcohol makes me mean, unless I'm only halfbuzzed and run out......THEN I can be damn mean!:D

Gin makes me mean.

Agreed on Tito's but svedka for cheap mixing.