Guns You lust after...

shadyone

Was the UTS 15 modeled after the Keltek that just came out.

No. The UTS 15 has actually been made for some time now. Long before the ksg. UTAS is a Turkish company and they have been manufacturing and selling them in other countries for several years but the ATF banned importing them here due to "I no sporting purpose" . When they saw the demand for the ksg they built a factory here in the states to produce them to get around the import ban. UTAS has a factory in IL. They actually can produce as well unlike Keltec. First shipments went out this week. Mine is number 105

Hmmmmmm...........

IRS and I are having a spat regarding 2010 returns. If all goes well, I may have to have one. Let's see if we can hook up for a lunchbreak shoot at New Albany. I'll bring the ammo and the lane will be free.

Edited by C-bus

. For pistols I would love to get my hands on an Automag II, I had one years ago and sold the thing. Wanting to buy another one ever since.

MVC-130F.jpg

That's really neat. Who makes that, Automag? Not familiar with it?

It was made by AMT (Arcadia Machine and Tool). Long since out of business. High Standard is making them again and they are selling north of $800MSRP but it doesn't seem like I have ever seen one for sale new, only used at a gun show. It's a cool little handgun, 6" barrel and 9 rounds of 22magnum.

AMT had a whole line of magnum chambered semi auto handguns.

The original Auto Mag pistol was chambered in .44amp

Automag II was in 22magnum

Automag III was in .30 Carbine

Automag IV was .45winmag or 10mm magnum

Automag V was in .50AE

The Automag II - V series all looked vaguely like a long slide 1911

the III

800px-MY_AUTOMAG_III.JPG

And a V

800px-AutomagV.jpg