Seven killed in shooting rampage at Wisconsin Sikh temple

Scruit

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

At least seven people, including a gunman shot by a police officer, have been killed in an attack on worshippers at a Sikh temple in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, Wisconsin, on Sunday, police said. The officer was wounded but "returned fire, and that shooter was put down,"

God bless America's hate/propaganda machine. Stupid fucking rednecks.. that's not even the right religion. Dumb fucking dead hillbilly.

Jumping to conclusions a bit, aren't we?

I won't necessarily be surprised if it's a dipshit redneck who's confused about Sikhs and Muslims, there are stupid people out there, but at this stage it could be a lot of motivations ranging from fucking nuts to has a beef with someone at that place of worship.

Isn't an automatic assumption of a dumb redneck going violent against foreigners the same type of propaganda and hate you're accusing others of?

• Upvote 1

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

At an afternoon news conference, Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards said that authorities are treating the shooting as a "domestic terrorist-type incident," adding that the FBI will head the investigation.

Sure were fast to throw that out. When you have a white perp I guess it's ok. When Nidal Hassan shot up Fort Hood, they downplayed terrorism for a long time....why? Because of the hate/propaganda machine Isaac's Papa thinks we have.

Anyway, we still don't know his motivation. Could be a violent redneck moron, but then everyone blamed Sarah Palin and the right wing for Gabby Gifford's shooting until we found out he was a left-leaning nutjob.

I'll just go ahead and wait to find out what's really going on. I'm weird that way.

It's not the same type of propaganda. I'm not generalizing all rednecks as violent. This redneck is generalizing all darkies as Muslim.

Just wait.. If I am wrong' date=' I'll take my reprimand.

White, non-military, redneck/hillbilly.[/quote']

Pretty damn close. White, former military, frustrated neo-Nazi skinhead. All killed with a gun he bought less then 10 days ago. Sad thing is IP is 100% with this fucking retard generalizing all "darkies" as muslims.

"Members of the temple described the gunman as a tall male with what appeared to be a "9/11 tattoo." Officials told NBC News late Sunday that the suspect had many tattoos."

I dunno...a skilled swordsman can quickly fuck up a lot of people in an enclosed space (i.e. crowded movie theater) and swords don't jam.:beating:

if you can call a sword a knife...okay i guess a katana would be a formidable weapon against unarmed people, but you still have to get really close, and exert a lot of effort...

I don't disagree...I'm just tired of people blaming the guns and not the nuts behind them. Give them something else to complain about. I don't think there would be a big push to ban swords/knives if someone went on a rampage with one.

Pretty damn close. White, former military, frustrated neo-Nazi skinhead. All killed with a gun he bought less then 10 days ago. Sad thing is IP is 100% with this fucking retard generalizing all "darkies" as muslims.

"Members of the temple described the gunman as a tall male with what appeared to be a "9/11 tattoo." Officials told NBC News late Sunday that the suspect had many tattoos."

Supposedly a race warrior, white guy, all apparently accurate.

Redneck? Not all skinheads or race-warriors are rednecks. Dipshits, but not all rednecks. Hell, Scandinavia is full of skinheads, so is Canada. Not ready to say this guy is a backwards southerner yet. He might be a bright, well-educated, lucid person who is part of a white-supremacist movement. Might be a mouthbreather too. We'll see.

Attacked the wrong religion? Not sure about that either. May have well knew the religious makeup of the people he was attacking. Given his military role, he should have been smart enough to differentiate.

Still jumping to conclusions. We still don't know a lot, but even if IP is 100% correct he was guessing, same as people guessed about Hassan, and the Aurora shooter, etc. I've learned better than to do that.

You call it guessing. I call it a hypothesis.

I'm surprised he's former military' date=' though. Well, not surprised, but a little saddened.[/quote']

God bless America's hate/propaganda machine. Stupid fucking rednecks.. that's not even the right religion. Dumb fucking dead hillbilly.

Sounded to me like you thought you knew exactly who this was and how it went down...and you blamed it on a mechanism of hate, by America.

You might very well be right about the guy's motivation, but you were still guessing...and in this case pinning it on an outside force instead of the nut/dickwad that went off the reservation.

Again, I tend not to do that. I listen to the same hate as everyone else, I'm not shooting up a daycare any time soon.

Stay focused, it's the nut.

Edited by swingset

On a related note, I saw a douchenozzle jump into a lifted white dodge ram 2500 with "white power" on the windshield sticker, and then proceed to drive like an asshole. I was thinking "you're just out to piss everyone off, huh?