Didn't buy the 32gb Ipod? You got lucky...

YSR_Racer_99

"It shipped last Monday", yet still hasn't arrived. Received a shipment from Cali within 3 days, yet after a week I haven't rec'd an intra-state mailing. And now my PMs aren't getting answered.

"Send payment as a gift through Paypal". Okay, I understand that. But now I don't have any recourse through them.

grumble grumble grumble.

WTF, I have answered every PM you sent me and have been on here for a while buying and selling things without any problems so for someone to go accusing me of something at least have the balls to talk to me first. I have probably 50 people who would have nothing bad to say about me who met me on the deals gap trip this year too so don't even start that bull shit bro.

Now I am going to see what is up with the mail but it is out of my control as to how long they take to deliver it.

Edited by JStump

WTF, I have answered every PM you sent me and have been on here for a while buying and selling things without any problems so for someone to go accusing me of something at least have the balls to talk to me first. I have probably 50 people who would have nothing bad to say about me who met me on the deals gap trip this year too so don't even start that bull shit bro.

Now I am going to see what is up with the mail but it is out of my control as to how long they take to deliver it.

FWIW, he didn't mention who and I took a stab at the related thread, maybe in error. If so, I apologize for dragging you in.

FWIW, he didn't mention who and I took a stab at the related thread, maybe in error. If so, I apologize for dragging you in.

No, this is definitely me. I sold him an iPod.

Edited by JStump

No, you haven't. You haven't answered the last two, including the second where I asked you to return my money. I've seen you on here for awhile, so have trust in you. I've never met you, and didn't ask anyone to vouch for you. I'm not sure how people having met you on a Deals Gap trip can be used as a character testimonial.

"Have the balls to talk to (you) first"? I'm open for suggestions on that, as I would have loved to. I don't have your phone #, though I gave you mine in the same memo where I gave you my address, and you're not answering my PMs. I should have gone to Paypal, dug up the transaction, and emailed you, I suppose.

You were still posting here on OR, but again, not answering my PMs.

My frustration on this is higher than it probably should be, but when I feel like I'm being avoided after I sent someone cash, I get pretty sensitive.

I agree that you can't control the post office, but it really shouldn't take over a week for the package to get here, wouldn't you agree? I bought a few Ebay things last week, and an item from Riders Discount (Michigan). Everything was here in 2-3 days.

I appreciate you looking in to it. Thank you.

I'm sure this is all some sort of mixup, and we'll get it worked-out.

Though I understand that it looks that way, I'm not trying to label Josh as a liar or thief, and I could have worded the first post differently. Again, my frustration/ sensitivity is higher than it probably needs to be about this. In my eyes, I sent the money quickly, I didn't rec'v the item as quickly as I thought I should have, then my communiques weren't getting anwered even though the person was active on the board. Smelled like avoidance to me.

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

There must have been something going on with PMs or something because the last one I got from you was last week asking if it shipped which I said yes. Maybe Casper can look into where the additional messages are because I didn't get them.

There must have been something going on with PMs or something because the last one I got from you was last week asking if it shipped which I said yes. Maybe Casper can look into where the additional messages are because I didn't get them.

Not much for me to look into. I can't see other people's PMs. Best bet would be for YSR_Racer_99 to take a look at his sent box. A screenshot would be helpful. If they're there, then they sent.