Bike Night at QSL

benhur

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to any of the QSL's, but yeh it looks like this one is just off Polaris Parkway. I don't come into Columbus very often either so that doesn't help, but looks like its not too far off 270. My best route would be up 71, but no way do I want to cruise through the construction -war- zone.

Yes I am talking about the QSL right off of Polaris parkway.I would definitely like to go. We can all meet up somewhere and ride over there.Any suggestion for a place to meet up? I am off of Eat broad street on 270 towards Newark.

Can't make it this week but next week ill meet up with u guys, have a few guys that will come too, just let us know a time and spot and we will be there next week... were in blacklick/ Reynoldsburg east side area... if anyone from this side of town wants to ride sometime shoot me a message.

I just checked out weather.com. It shows sunny and partly cloudy all evening and tonight. Jdonn, where is blacklick are you? maybe we can meetup and ride to morse rd.