Pegram Racing Motorcycle Service Center Open House - 8/12/12

Casper

I use time instead of distance when talking more than 60 miles or so, not sure why but I feel like more people can grasp that distance better than miles.

Edit: I realize this was a rhetorical question bit 4 Edmond Fitzgeralds in and I have somewhat lost my ability to decipher this lol

Edited by JStump

I use time instead of distance when talking more than 60 miles or so, not sure why but I feel like more people can grasp that distance better than miles.

Edit: I realize this was a rhetorical question bit 4 Edmond Fitzgeralds in and I have somewhat lost my ability to decipher this lol

Just giving you shit. I will be 10 min away but driving the speed:cool:

mmmmmm...Edmund Fitzgerald, that is all. Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Good times at the event today. Rolled in about 2pm, naturally lots of squids, more rolling in and going past on 33 all day from 10am until we came home.

Anyways, huge shout out to Pegram's they had tons of food, drinks of EVERY kind except beers, t shirts, hats, and all kinds of stuff. Plus free dyno runs for people.

I actually thought the event was yesterday and just didn't have time to get the bike out and trailed loaded to have them take a look at it, when I figured out today was the event.

I did speak with someone at the shop and plan to stop in next Saturday with the bike to get it looked at and fixed. Also spoke with them about suspension work this winter from their Ohlins guy, and a few other things.

Good times, good event, and definitely will be supporting them. Oh and they had a Panigale there, score.