new guy from lake county

jimmyp327

hey everyone. name is jim. i own a 98 gsxr750 with pc3. il post pics when i figure it out lol. also have a towncar chromed out with 22z,:cool: but thats for a different forum haha. got 2 kids, they are my everything. between my kids and crazy work i cant ride too much but when i do i freakin love it!!!

I forget the names, but there are some really fun roads just south east of you. I found this one that was very twisty, posted speed limit was 55, but all the corners were suggested 25-35, way fun place to toss the bike through some corners at a decent pace without worrying about too much LEO attention.

Welcome from Willoughby. I've been on all the twisty roads in this area but can't remember the names either. LOL There are some nice twisties out there on Girdled road but it ends at 608 a long ways west of 11. Lots of twisty hilly back roads in that area.

Thats my dream...busa :-)

:nono:I was hoping for the other answer, but seems you dig on zuki's so I'll leave that one alone:D

Good thing about Busa dragbikes are pantloads of new/used go-fast parts to be had EVERYWHERE. They be some popular rides for sure