2013 OhioRiders Fantasy Football League

Bad324

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, affraid of some good competition? I'm a beast when it comes to betting on football.

Wow, if you were such a beast at betting on football you should be making bank with all of your prognosticating skills instead of working 2 jobs. As usual your BS is so easy to see to see through it really is no longer fun to fuck with you. Move on little man.

Wow, if you were such a beast at betting on football you should be making bank with all of your prognosticating skills instead of working 2 jobs. As usual your BS is so easy to see to see through it really is no longer fun to fuck with you. Move on little man.

Yes, take everything so seriously lol. Actually I'm in 2 FF leagues, but this is my first year playing FF.

I do and have been running my own football pool(aswell play in other pools & squares) for a while now though, I also tend to be up a decent amount every season. I'm glad to see you know everything about everyone bud.

Football isn't all skill based bud, shoot anyone can look in the newspaper and pick all the expert picks(guarenteed they would never ever win a football pool that way) Shoot, there is quite a few new people to football that play in these pools that actually have some nice luck. Like one female picks which team colors she likes the best of the two(and won twice last year) and another guy picks by flipping a quarter between every team(usually placed in the top 3, but never won a pot)

So many uptight people...

LOL definitely don't know how fantasy football works then off that little moronic tangent of usual Typing diarrhea

Lol, not a clue, im just going with the flow in both my leagues.

And not sure whatbur talkin about, I havent said shit since ive been back, seems like a bunch of people like to hold grudges though like a bunch of lil school girls though.

Oh waaaaaaaaaaa he said the c word a few months ago boo hoo.

I love how everyone here thinks they know me and I also love how yall read too much into everything lol.

Personally I don't give a shit what you say about other people. You just run your mouth too much about everything which is where I draw my conclusions from. I also enjoy being an asshole to people im not find of and you're one of the few here I get to be a super sweet Internet asshole to

WTF is wrong with the projected point in this league? Darren Sproles is projected to get 1071.49 points LOL

I'm not sure WTF was going on during the draft. It seemed like the same 3-4 teams always had back to back picks. As for projected points Antonio Brown is projected for 10788.1, woot!