Looking for a 38

Beegreenstrings

Feed me some info...

Cheap as in 200 or less.

A New Rossi is 200 bucks. But, damn near every distributor is sold out at the time.

I usually keep a special somethin somethin back, in the small of my back just for Bow season. Well this year I let all the deals slip away at the shop so I have been on the prowl for something.

Look around for one of those foreign police Taurus model 82. They are a six shot 38 spl. with a 4" barrel, they are rough looking but they shoot fine. I bought 2 for $175 each out the door and I got the rubber grip option with mine, most have a really beat up wooden grips and for five bucks more you can get a beat up rubber grip, lol.

HAHA... Excellent timing. Ordered one new this morning at 11AM :D

The only one we could find and the only one Accusport had available for shipment. I got it new a lot cheaper than that though.

HAHA... Excellent timing. Ordered one new this morning at 11AM :D

The only one we could find and the only one Accusport had available for shipment. I got it new a lot cheaper than that though.

Can you order anymore? Need something i can throw in the 4 wheeler bag and not really have to worry about the dust and dirt messing with.

Hey Todd, let me know when you get to the shop, I tried to send out a Browning Citori through USPS but they will not ship? I have the FFL lisence of whom I am shipping too but may need Dale to send this? Not really sure on the process but they are telling me that you can only ship dealer to dealer but the ATF tells me I can ship to dealer on my own as long as i have their FFL? :confused:

WAIT what the F!

Who did you sell that to and why was I not advised...:wtf:

Guy in N.C, sorry didnt put up here because it was kind of pricy and was not sure I would get to many bites on a $1,500 shot gun LOL

Guy in N.C, sorry didnt put up here because it was kind of pricy and was not sure I would get to many bites on a $1,500 shot gun LOL

REALLY...

What exactly was this citori and how bad am I going to feel here in a minute when you tell me what it was...:nono:

Between me and the old man, we have 9 of them...

Not to mention my Beretta... :D we wont even say what it cost...

Edited by Beegreenstrings