Saudi Driver to be Beheaded

ReconRat

Don't go losing your head over this...

Saudis to behead joy-rider for hit-and-run incident

I think they've been after this guy for a while. From what I've heard, he's been hiding out before the accident, so he wouldn't be found. His name means "he who ignores". He's sort of a folk hero in Saudi Arabia. At least with the stunting and drifting crowd.

edit: part of his problems, I think, was that he had been renting cars to do the drifting stunts with.

Supposedly this is the accident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1xb6r0Aql0

Edited by ReconRat

Interesting to me that they use what look like Crown Vic's over there, I wonder what sheikh got bent over the barrel to place that order. I see the Land Rover, which is much better suited for the conditions than a wide Crown Vic.

that was the worst flying carpet drifting i have ever seen.

Yeah, normally this guy is pretty good. This is the worst I think I've ever seen him doing. Especially considering the results. Wasn't one of his better days...

Kill the killer , that is their punishment for killing people , considering that he killed 2 people before fleeing the scene.

using the E-brakes for such stunt is well known over there , kinda rough on the car tho, never liked it " but have done it ".

If he didn't flee the scene, he would most likely got a different punishment.

a lot of countries in middle east use CrownVictoria as police car, i've heard they are modified for chases as well.

Blood Money. If the families accept it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diyya

Not really no , Blood money is there , i am not saying it's not , but that is not always the case, some families do forgive the killer without getting paid, he would be life spared, but i have no idea how long will he/she be jailed for.