assholes strike again...

serpentracer

Sucks when someone talks about your kids don't it? Sorry, but I'm glad your on the other side of this boat now ;)

I know he Isn't your biological kid, but that seems to make no difference in pissing someone off. Maybe you will think twice about doing the same next time now that it has been done to you.

Take that how you will, I really don't care.

For fucks sakes your kids was a theoretical question once again! Christ that fucking shit was explained right before you were banned!

wasn't this about a child not being allowed into a "petting zoo"? at a fair?

holy shit did this go bad quickly!!

I feel for the boy and his family. understand the so called risk involved and still think he should have been able to enjoy time spent with the animals. and now realize how some people care for others...and some just care about themselves.

• Upvote 1

I bet he collects disability from the gov too. tell him to get up get those lazy legs working so he can pay back us tax payers.

His shity mother didn't bother aborting him now we all have to flip the bill.

Wow, those were some bullshit comments. It wasn't his choice or because of bad decisions he has made. Tasteless, inconsiderate and rude to make comments like that. Try and have some class and not be an asshole.

Bunch of PC liberal pussies wasting MY tax dollars.

There's a difference between being PC and being and being a major dick.

Just being a forum jackass. No offense.

No, you are a jackass and of course people would take offense to comments like that.

• Upvote 2

How did I miss this and whatever thread it came from? I can be an insensitive dick but damn, some of you douchebags make me look like an angel. :nono:

Was broke out from the Couty Fair thread.

Pretty terrible people can sit behind a key board and try to litteraly effect somones life!! :nono:

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I agree.

My 2 pennies Ben, you are the Prez here and your desion is final. I know you try your best to not moderate more than you have too, and honestly your restraint amazes me sometimes. Your ban policy is fair and mostly pretty effective with the way its set up but maybe in situations like this you could change the offenders name, sig, and or user title to "forum douchebag" and their avatar to that of a child molester or something fitting?

• Upvote 1

My 2 pennies Ben, you are the Prez here and your desion is final. I know you try your best to not moderate more than you have too, and honestly your restraint amazes me sometimes.

This!!