Where does this gas line connect to?

Ratzo

flux bearing capacitor

Flux Capacitor or Muffler Bearing?????? No such thing as a flux bearing capacitor. Duh!!!

This is very true, of course we all know the actual place this line goes. I will be the nice Yota I am and tell you my brother. This is the return line for your turn signal blinker fluid. Make ure it is routed correctly cuz that fluid is very corrosive. I had to find out the hard way :(

Oh, I should have know it's the turn signal return line :). The vent tube is the other line and if its the gas run off then why does gasoline come out of the end of the line? (What is the kreuter valve and where is it located at?) Anyone could tell me what I should be looking for and where, please let me know. All I want is to get the bike back together so I can start riding again. Thanks

I thought is was the frame vacuum. Honda had some theory;1, that they might be able to actually go fast, 2 by creating a negative pressure in the frame the knueter valve works twice as fast creating half the results. Columbus is full of reputable dealers, just pick the Honda dealer closest to you and ask their service dept.

Next Question!

Pops