93 Suzuki GS500E

velnarah

I have this listed on Craigslist, I figured I might as well post a thread here about it. I have all the info in the listing already but I can answer questions here, or post other pictures if requested.

My asking price is a little bit over blue book because of the recent work I've had done over the summer, plus the cost of the chain and sprockets I had put on a week or two ago (OMG thankyou SOOO MUCH YSR_racer_99!), plus the fact I have a spare rear tire to include with the bike.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3182542026.html

picture.php?albumid=21&pictureid=159&thumb=1

Glad to know one person thinks my asking price is ok. And I figure you can't go wrong when you add OBO to it. But I don't feel like I'm having much luck even with the Craigslist ad.

Anyone have any suggestions apart from spending lots of money on newspaper/magazine classifieds?

I don't think it's a bad price either. Very clean and a perfect starter bike. Craigslist can be tough sometimes. Somebody will know the actual value of it and give a reasonable offer eventually. It makes me wish my wife was interested in riding :(

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately probably not the best time of year to sell, though definately not the worst. May have to lower the price to entice some interest. But sometimes it just takes time.

Typically bluebook assumes the vehicle has been maintained and factors that into the reported value. So recent maintinance doesn't realy bring the value higher.

• 2 weeks later...