Toddler fight club

TheBrown57

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/justice/delaware-day-care-fight-arrest/index.html

Authorities have not released the video but say one day care worker said "No pinching, only punching" after one of the boys complained that the other had pinched him.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Ehh my son woulda won so not to worried by this. Lol. J/K

Although these kids are way to young for this I do believe that kids throwing down in school is better than the bull crap idea of having them take getting bullied to the breaking point. There is a time to fight and I'm going to make sure my son knows that I won't be mad at him for fighting as long as he didn't start it. As far as I'm concerned its ok to fight if the kids being picked on, to stand up for another kid that's being picked on especially if the kid being stood up for is at a disadvantage (mental issues or physically smaller for example), if someone steals from the kid. I will be fine with my son fighting as long as he knows not to take it too far and its over when its over.

But as far as this story goes that's f'ed up. The parents of these children should be able to vote on a person for each of the teachers to be forced to fight. I'd vote rampage Jackson or forest griffin. It'd be great to see them beat the crap outta those teachers where the rules are the same "no pinching or biting" lol.

I think anytime children are physically/mentally beaten, molested, mistreated, etc. that federal law should mandate the offender(s) be immediately treated in the same manner, without bearing any weight on their sentence. Also, opportunity should be given to the victims to choose to participate in the return punishment. Might help the victims gain a bit of closure by getting retribution :nono: This country should hold public canings and dismemberments for ANYONE commiting crimes against our youth

• Upvote 1

No, the 1st rule of toddler fight club is you don't talk about toddler fight club.

The 2nd rule of toddler fight club is you don't talk about toddler fight club.

The 3rd rule of toddler fight club someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

The 4th rule of toddler fight club only two toddlers to a fight.

The 5th rule of toddler fight club one fight at a time.

The 6th rule of toddler fight club no shirts, no shoes.

The 7th rule of toddler fight club fights will go on as long as they have to.

The 8th rule of toddler fight club if this is your first day at daycare toddler fight club, you have to fight.

So, the 9th rule of toddler fight club is you don't shoot video of toddler fight club

Still sick shit that adults are seriously pulling this crap. I say burn the witches

Edited by Hellmutt
actually READ the rules of Toddler Fight Club
  • Upvote 2

No, the 1st rule of toddler fight club is you don't talk about toddler fight club.

The 2nd rule of toddler fight club is you don't talk about toddler fight club.

The 3rd rule of toddler fight club someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

The 4th rule of toddler fight club only two toddlers to a fight.

The 5th rule of toddler fight club one fight at a time.

The 6th rule of toddler fight club no shirts, no shoes.

The 7th rule of toddler fight club fights will go on as long as they have to.

The 8th rule of toddler fight club if this is your first day at daycare toddler fight club, you have to fight.

So, the 9th rule of toddler fight club is you don't shoot video of toddler fight club

Still sick shit that adults are seriously pulling this crap. I say burn the witches

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfUGxPZjYI8

This lil guy knows what's up.

the fact it was organized by adults is the only problem I see. Shit apparently nobody has ever grown up with brothers or very close friends as kids since we beat the shit out of each other playing and we all turned out just fine

kids have become such wimps these days and their inability to process emotion is the reason they shoot up schools and places like little pussies. The pussification of America continues :nono:

the fact it was organized by adults is the only problem I see. Shit apparently nobody has ever grown up with brothers or very close friends as kids since we beat the shit out of each other playing and we all turned out just fine

kids have become such wimps these days and their inability to process emotion is the reason they shoot up schools and places like little pussies. The pussification of America continues :nono:

lol