FS/FT: Glock 23

Bad324

Kawi Kid will certainly scold me for this but I want to trade or sell this

What I want: $500 or...

Trades accepted: Glock 26, Beretta Nano, S&W Shield, and maybe an LC9. Obvious theme here is something small and in 9mm for carry. So long as I get $500 value in the deal you can throw in cash, another gun or whatever else I might be able to use

Includes:

Case

Box of ammo

3 mags

Gun lock

Manual

a689581c-f3c1-017d.jpg

a689581c-f3d3-e6f1.jpg

Edited by Bad324

Does manuel do gardening?

he was my burrito folder tutor. I no longer need his services as I'm now a pro

Even trade for HighPoint? :stirpot::D

I'll take a highpoint so long as their is an actual gun or 2 paired with it :p

LBTS GLWS. Not calling dibs though. I don't deal in guns with Mexicans, this isnt Fast and Furious v2.0

when it comes to guns, I channel my inner Italian

Looks familiar :rolleyes:

Your welcome for those pics :lol:

:D I'm a wheeler and dealer what can I say

Just like having an ar with different uppers. And if he trades it on one gun he still only has one gun.

Agreed, but I don't buy separate uppers and change out either. I have a lower for every caliber upper. And didn't say he should sell and get another one and still only have one. I think he should spend some of that cash and buy a 26 to compliment the 23

Dude :nono:

Just buy the 9mm barrel and have two guns

You can do that? A 9mm magazine will fit?

How much of what ammo?

If you bring it to Columbus without ammo I'll give you $400, 3 CRT TVs and a pink recliner. :D

Does this look like Craigslist? Lol

You can do that? A 9mm magazine will fit?

This totally works. Any 40Cal glock can have its barrel swapped to a 9mm or .357sig. The only other mod you need are the magazines and all three mags are compatible with the 40 mag well. Some say you might need a lighter recoil spring when shooting the 9mm but others say its unnecessary. If you would be planning on carrying it for self-defense I would absolutely say you need to change the spring. You don't want it jamming or a fte when your life is on the line.

Btw this works for m&p's too

• 2 weeks later...
I got a g26 for it :D Gonna shoot it and see if I like it, if not then it will be on the market to try the next one

Look at getting the pinky grip for the magazine if you don't like it. It makes a pretty big difference on how it shoots IMO.