Need suggestions on how to seal a corrugated pipe

Gump

I don't have any more good suggestions, and that sucks that your having this issue, but why in the hell would some SOB use corrigated pipe for a pond overflow......geesh.

Agree but I built the damn probably 10 years ago with the big crappy old back hoe/front end loader I have. I had zero money in those days and it's my first pond. I'm proud of it though. I keyed the damn right and even in this drought it stayed full and the fish are huge.

Corrugated pipe with smooth liner is common practice for us on anything 12" or larger. I'm kind of shocked PVC wasn't used for a 4"

This is just cheap ass corrugated pipe. Not smooth walled.

Shrink wrap. It is what they use to wrap freight on pallets. You could wrap the pipe then go over the end of the wrap with maybe nylon cord to keep it from unwinding. Stuff is very strong and can be stetched so it will be tight and seal even though pipe is ribbed. Free to if you can get a partial roll from some place. Light weight and won't rot. Just a thought.

PVC films yellow with time in a whse and the oils bleed out, it would deteriorate quick. I sell it, along with all 3m products but the fernco or pipe over pipe option seems best. Need to go swimming. Hate turtles