Feeler: Easy Paced Riding 150-200 miles

NinjaDoc

Alright to remove further confusion decided i will post this up and see who might be interested. As of now about 4-5 riders looking forward to an enjoyable relaxed distance riding. The route is closer to NEO but no way boring. It might be boring for you if you have done this several times already. Looking to get back little early and energetic to take care of some family stuff. So here it goes

MEET UP:

Speedway gas station:

8720 Waynesburg Drive Southeast

Waynesburg, OH 44688

( meeting here to avoid more slab - good stuff starts right from here)

ROUTE:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S+Main+St&daddr=N+Smith+St+to:W+Main+St+to:OH-332+S%2FScio+Rd+SW+to:OH-164+S%2FAmsterdam+Rd+SW+to:E+Main+St+to:OH-646+E%2FOH-9+S%2FGermano-Carrollton+Rd%2FRumley+Rd+E+to:Jefferson+Ave+to:N+Main+St+to:US-22+W%2FCadiz-Piedmont+Rd+to:OH-148+E%2FW+Captina+Hwy+to:OH-9+N%2FArmstrong+Centerville+Rd+to:County+Road+71+to:40.23712,-80.79063+to:Unknown+road+to:40.3851211,-80.7775529+to:E+Main+St+to:Public+Rd+to:40.60487,-80.94267+to:OH-39+E%2FSalineville+Rd+NE+to:Salineville+Rd+W+to:OH-644+N%2FRailroad+St&hl=en&ll=41.166249,-80.474854&spn=1.587931,2.463684&sll=40.730088,-80.878601&sspn=0.399617,0.615921&geocode=FcBJbAIdzHon-w%3BFZDQagIdJPko-w%3BFbIXawIdCLkq-w%3BFbRxaQId7Jgq-w%3BFdEuaQIdzeko-w%3BFZ5faAIdJsAq-w%3BFRSVaAIdjtYs-w%3BFeb1ZwIdCiQs-w%3BFTguZQIdHhos-w%3BFTURZQIdXVMo-w%3BFX6RYQIdGIwp-w%3BFTKIYQIddJss-w%3BFQjwZAIdCAsu-w%3BFUD4ZQIdmjsv-ylF_LmIbdU1iDGL_08o1usWbQ%3BFcRZZwIdvIQt-w%3BFWE6aAIdsG4v-ykDHxDcsik0iDEAfnmFJy8JZQ%3BFdL0aAIdsocv-w%3BFS5gagId0M8t-w%3BFcaUawIdsuks-ykpsdttgKI2iDGw69RKptd_Dg%3BFdDLawIdrMcs-w%3BFfzWawIdtF4u-w%3BFfiSbQIdNrss-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=18&sz=11&via=13,15,18&t=m&z=9

(The distance can be modulated on the fly if needed to make it shorter or longer as per general opinion- 90% of the roads in the route i been on recently and are in very good condition)

TIME: 8:50 AM meet up. Kick stand by 9:15 latest. ( i guess reasonable even for sleepaholicz )

The ride ends up in 9 & 30 so easy to head back up north, if needed any one can break off in the middle and stil wont have to slab back for hours.

SPEED: will be fun good pace, no race

If interested do post up, if every one wanna go hardcore i will also jump abroad the pauly express. :D

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

im in. Time is excellent too since I'm now going out tonight :D

Also, I love the choice of meet up point since I know the area well from essentially growing up at Lake Mohawk in the summers

Edited by Bad324

I will probably stay on 164 instead of going off on 524 as I know that section of 164 well between bergholz and salineville. Will just stay on that until lisbon and head home from there.

And I was hoping to be home by 1ish so maybe it isnt worth going? I do really like this route though.

Edited by Jester_

gonna be a solid 350 miles for me. Any shot of making it a 9am meet time? I'd like to be back by 4ish and google says 8hrs though

sure, i am okay with it. I put it late keeping you in mind lol :D

I'll join in. May ride some before or after if anyone is interested.

rayn knowing that you like mega miles and considerable pace, i suggest wait for issac pappa to post his ride, that will be pretty long and good pace.

I will probably stay on 164 instead of going off on 524 as I know that section of 164 well between bergholz and salineville. Will just stay on that until lisbon and head home from there.

And I was hoping to be home by 1ish so maybe it isnt worth going? I do really like this route though.

jest, lets meet at 9 & 30 by 8:20 and ride on, u can cut back home after we finish 646 section, u will be home well before 12 for sure.

Damn you Nivin! Lol! This doesn't look half bad. Now I don't know what I want to do! This would get me back home at a reasonable time. Hmmm...........

hehe i told you we have pretty good roads, may be not as exhilarating as pure seo, but real fun nevertheless.

alright changed meet time to 8:50- 9:00 and kick stand by 9:15

Sounds like a plan. I will meet you and I assume Jerry at 9 and 30 at 8:20.

Doesnt make a very long ride for me though so I might tag along a bit further and go from there.

Edited by Jester_

Jerry we will meet in BP by 7:20 ish to kick stand by 7:30

jeff i stop sending you txt about rides nowadays, track snob :D

pauly, thats the speed way we can see directly from the marathon right? coz i tried to look up the address and failed.

Got the apartment situation sorted out...good to go for tomorrow :D

Bought myself a birthday present, track day next weekend.....maybe I'll join the popular kids and become a track snob as well.

The Multistrada is assembled. The route looks good' date=' Nivin. Nice work. See you guys in Waynesburg. I'll be on the once-again, uber-sexy black bike.[/quote']

Yea!! And if you happen to need some private time to Tool the Multi-Tool just let us know. Doc---keep the camera handy this could be a money maker.

Got the apartment situation sorted out...good to go for tomorrow :D

Bought myself a birthday present, track day next weekend.....maybe I'll join the popular kids and become a track snob as well.

nice, happy birthday ryan. Like i said lots of OR peeps u will feel at home. I wish i could join for one more track day finally u can get those q2s out

The Multistrada is assembled. The route looks good' date=' Nivin. Nice work. See you guys in Waynesburg. I'll be on the once-again, uber-sexy black bike.[/quote']

thx :D Pauly i guess we will keep the gas station the marathon itself this time since i am sure about the street address which others can use on their gps or map etc.

Yea!! And if you happen to need some private time to Tool the Multi-Tool just let us know. Doc---keep the camera handy this could be a money maker.

i am strongly considering not taking the go pro since i feel like i ride better with minimal distraction without the go pro. every time i am using it i have at least some minor oh shit moments when i am constantly fiddling with it :nono:

.... but all said u know me, i will have it at the end lol

I should be there. If I'm not in Waynesburg by 9, I decided to sleep in.

dont miss out, ohio only has few more days to offer to you, this aint east coast :cool: