seat problems

oldschoolsdime92

Since day one on the fz1 I have had seat issues. I tried corbin, and now sargent. The corbin was clearly set up for 6' and taller. The sargent kicks you into the tank. I just want something flat! Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone ever had a sargent seat reworked? Any other companies worth checking out?

I have the greatdaytoride seat and its OK, but if I had it to do over again, I would send my seat to the guy on FZ1OA that lives in Franklin TN.

Dirt Road. I see you've heard of him. :D

I sat on another members bike that was equipped with his seat at the Gap and it was cushy. He said he had done many 500 mile days with it and loved it.

I have the greatdaytoride seat and its OK, but if I had it to do over again, I would send my seat to the guy on FZ1OA that lives in Franklin TN.

Dirt Road. I see you've heard of him. :D

I sat on another members bike that was equipped with his seat at the Gap and it was cushy. He said he had done many 500 mile days with it and loved it.

I've talked with eddie quite a bit. The only reason I didn't go with him last time was because the sargent was the same price as him redoing the stock seat. I may hit him up and see if he would be able to "Flatten" out my sargent seat.