Oh noes I killed my vfr

zx3vfr

I killed my vfr earlier this year. I was making a left turn through an intersection and out of no where an ambulance comes right up behind me, well I went to get out of the way to avoid being hit and as I was getting up right I hit a gravel patch at a good 25-30 mph and went back to a left lean and couldn't recover. Skidded a good 50 feet across the road and into a grassy knoll. I immediately got up was pissed and more pissed and through my helmet. Then the ambulance stopped and of course full of a bunch of guys I know. So they send for another ambulance and the entire bath police and fire dept are there. What a site. Ended up waking away with a little road rash and a torn pair of jeans and a visor I could not see out of luckily I put on the full helmet as id been using an open face else I'd have no face. My sides were bruised for 3 weeks and it hurt to move.

Ended up selling the vfr and got a ninja 650, something with a little less power and that not going to kill myself n as I had a bad habit of reaching 3 digit speeds on every entrance ramp.

But I love the ninja and been riding it a ton and just being all around a smarter rider. Did the trip to Indy moto go last weekend and had a blast.

Be sad e everyone.

nooooooooooooooooooo

glad your okay.

Yes it was a sad day. I really do miss the raw power of that thing. Amazing that a 500+lbs bike could run with modern 600s.

Glad you are ok and enjoying the ninja.

Yes I am. It's the perfect bike. And thank you

I'm from copley. did u go to copley high? I graduated 05. u?

Nope I graduated from your arch rivalry revere in 04

Yes it was a sad day. I really do miss the raw power of that thing. Amazing that a 500+lbs bike could run with modern 600s. 4

A dude on an R6 found that our the hard way on my way back yesterday :D