2007.5 aprilia Tuono Factory

Coyote

Thanks..!

Yeah, he's been in touch. Been about a week since I've heard from him, but says he's very interested. Last I heard, he's still waiting on his insurance claim. With all the weather drama there, I am sure there are a lot of claims piling up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bummer about the need to sell but at least it sold. I hope you did ok with it!

Got a good return on it..!

Didn't really need to sell...but for as little as I rode the last couple seasons, it was taking up space and the funds could be better used for other priorities. Maybe a couple of years off the streets will re-ignite the flame.

Still have the Mille for the track...I'll do even more trackdays this year. ;)

Got a good return on it..!

Didn't really need to sell...but for as little as I rode the last couple seasons, it was taking up space and the funds could be better used for other priorities. Maybe a couple of years off the streets will re-ignite the flame.

Still have the Mille for the track...I'll do even more trackdays this year. ;)

That makes sense. And I didn't realize you had another bike, I was thinking you were getting out of riding completely for a while. It's not such a bad thing in that case.:)

Punk. I found two bikes that have potential for the road/track again for this season. Get your number again? All my contacts died with the Apple system reset. Thanks iPhone.:nono:

New car. Just need the trailer and bike again.:p