Bell Star Cerwinske. Medium barely used...

Moto-Brian

Like new. Worn exactly twice. Both were sprint races also. I think I might have worn it a third when thinking about it for a track day, but not sure. It's like new in any case...

Retail on the Bell Star Cerwinske is $599. THIS IS NOT THE CARBON.

SIZE ADULT MEDIUM.

Asking $250.

Comes with a BRAND NEW clear and tinted (dark smoke) non tear off shield.

Has the helmet bag that comes with every Star model.

The pics show a tear off shield. That will not being included - again, a BRAND NEW dark smoke shield in original packaging will be. The clear shield was never used. It came with the helmet...

You can see the white gaskets and see it has never been worn much. I also couldn't find a single chip in the helmet from a stone or similar like most my helmets tend to get from racing, etc... This thing is MINTY FRESH!!

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

+1 on KTMB's equip. Bought my lightly used matte black Star from him and it was pristine. You can definitely tell Brian rides up front, safe from debris:D - If I had cash to spare, I'd be throwing it at you right now. Glws!

Thanks, guys. I try and rotate lids often just so I can keep up with the new stuff and look bitchin. :D

But seriously, I try and keep everything clean and well maintained. I guess being anal has it's rewards when you go to sell stuff. People who have seen the race bikes in years past can attest to my obsession in keeping everything tip top...

Welp. I got the helmet. Bryan is good business. Though, and no blame to him, I think this is bell, but the build quality seems far inferior to my pre-snell 2010 version. The clips that hold the cheek pads in came un glued when I put the bluetooth in the side. So I hot glued them back in. The pads themselves got stuck when trying to insert them, because of the clips, so I dremeled them a little. And, the front chin bar pad was un glued from the shell, allowing the nose breath guard to flop. Super glue fixed that. A couple hours tweaking, and it is wearable. I like the fit, it stays put on my head. The pads softened on the old bell, but this shape may prohibit extraneous flop. And of course, it looks outstanding.

Overall, a good purchase.