Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Craig or Jinu, are either of you able to get ahold of Todd? I left a voice message and email about using my credits and wanted to make sure before leaving tmrw. Worse case I'll pay at the track, but I have a lot of credit still from rd 1-4.

Dude, I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to get a hold of him for the last week and a half by phone and email. No response. Which is weird because he usually gets back to me in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. Looks like we're gettin gridded at the back! haha :cry:

Sorry guys...things have changed and I am gonna miss this one. Nothing serious, but need to sit this one out. Someone just be sure to take care of Kev, as he will not have me to give road head to and is going to be thirsty when he gets to the track. My hopes are such that I can make it to Grattan in October should the weather be kind that weekend.

Sorry guys...things have changed and I am gonna miss this one. Nothing serious, but need to sit this one out. Someone just be sure to take care of Kev, as he will not have me to give road head to and is going to be thirsty when he gets to the track. My hopes are such that I can make it to Grattan in October should the weather be kind that weekend.

That sux !!!!

Hope everything's ok.

Closest I've came to ass packing any one other than Madcat :nono:

^ proper response for the track thread right?

I am so hard right now.

Enjoy guys, be careful out there and everyone come home in one piece.

For those trying to reach Todd, we all know he is good people and will take care of you guys. Cox, make me proud brother!