Motoseries Round 8 at PIRC 9/22-23

TRMN8TR

Just do it guys, I was on the fence too and Nick talked me into it. Even if you want to wait until next season to race get the school out of the way and then you can run an early season race next year and rock the season out.

If you do maybe I will treat each of you to a free HJ, and if you do as Jinu says and just run balls deep from the greenflag on, you may even get a ZJ.

Just do it guys, I was on the fence too and Nick talked me into it. Even if you want to wait until next season to race get the school out of the way and then you can run an early season race next year and rock the season out.

If you do maybe I will treat each of you to a free HJ, and if you do as Jinu says and just run balls deep from the greenflag on, you may even get a ZJ.

Can I have a RJ for not doing any of the above?

Name one person with a race license that was out there.

I wasn't the only one that noticed a few going out in A and I.

I actually don't even care!

This wasn't directed at you Craig,I'm glad you were out there letting me know not to slow so much,you know where!

Does MotoSeries have an "enforcer" instructor?

I mean someone to go out and pull people who are breaking the rules in, regardless of how fast they are?

You can accomplish almost the same effect by just having the corner workers black-flag people, but for some reason people tend to listen better when they're being chastised by someone who caught up, passed them, and then turned around to glare at them and motion to pit-in... Psychological thing I guess. "don't tell me I'm breaking the rules unless you're faster than me."

There were some racers out there during the I group.

Like the young kid out there turning race laps.

Am I wrong here ?

The only "young kid" I can think of that was running I and also races is the little Dietz kid on the 125 GP bike. If that's who's giving you trouble out there, you might wanna rethink this whole trackday stuff. :D

The only "young kid" I can think of that was running I and also races is the little Dietz kid on the 125 GP bike. If that's who's giving you trouble out there, you might wanna rethink this whole trackday stuff. :D

Geez,sounds like I'm whining !

I wasn't,somebody asked me if I noticed a few running more than one group.

I merely said it Seemed like some were out there more than one group.

Again,I couldn't care less.

Geez,sounds like I'm whining !

I wasn't,somebody asked me if I noticed a few running more than one group.

I merely said it Seemed like some were out there more than one group.

Again,I couldn't care less.

Calm down Nancy, we are just messing with you. I will have a talk with Todd. The crash truck driver should be able to check stickers between pickups.