Soa

Reimbrandt

I think that's plausible, but being a mass murderer should have been enough to make his kids hate them...

I wonder what just jax's body count is from the entire series....I bet it's close to 100.

Yea.  But I wonder how many of those deaths would be visible to his kids?  I mean, he lied to the cops even in the end about who killed Unser and Gemma, and left his club intact enough for them to want to hide killings they were also a part of.  I think Jax wanted to sever the connection that drew him in - wanting to explore who his old man was, and becoming open to the club's (toxic) brotherhood as a course of discovery, thinking that he might be able to pick up his dad's charge and make a difference so that only brotherhood was left after renouncing violence.  He of ultimately learned how impossible that would be, and that he himself adopted the violence that he wanted to push away.  He wanted to prevent his kids, especially his eldest son, from being groomed into the club, feeling the value of brotherhood, but becoming too embedded before discovering its poison.

They had an APB out on Jax after the police found Unser and Genma's bodies.

Then he gunned down Borosky in front of witnesses, wearing his cut. Same for Marks. Jax did not hide his own identity, nor disassociate the club.

He'll be on the news, and his kids will know about that eventually. Combine that with killing grandma, and his kids will hate him even with nice pics of bobby...