Soa

Reimbrandt

I am still 100% convinced someone is working for/with interpol or something of that sorts. I figured it was Juice, because he is the only one to display any kind of remorse for what he has done, but sure he would have been saved by now. I'm actually starting to think it might be chibs.

I am still 100% convinced someone is working for/with interpol or something of that sorts. I figured it was Juice, because he is the only one to display any kind of remorse for what he has done, but sure he would have been saved by now. I'm actually starting to think it might be chibs.

Bobby.  He's gotten realll quiet lately.  He's always been near the club president.  

Chibs, or chebs?  Never have been able to tell.  When he introduced himself to the new chief (whatsherface) in the parking garage, he gave her a BS translation of his name ("Its Scottish for so and so").  So I looked up Chebs.  Go look it up.   I like.

BTW, its funny watching Gemma starting to lose it.  

i was kinda thinking the same thing.. like someone was undercover in the club.  who though i don't know.

but more i think about things, the more i think that in the end everyone will either be dead or in jail, and the only person left is Gemma.  thats the last thing she would want, to be alone.

Sutter is good at making things appear like they are going in one direction and then flip the script, so id imagine the ending isn't gonna be anything like anyone thinks

From last year and minus clay being dead now this makes sense.

Laertes is the lynchpin, and this one is tricky, because it is Laertes who kills Hamlet in a plot hatched by Claudius. Meanwhile, Bobby has been distancing himself from Jax because of the increasing size of Jax’s ego, but it’s also difficult to see him side with Clay (Claudius). But honestly, the thing that makes Bobby a fit for Laertes is the fact that Laertes is an honorable, humble, and wholesome character, one of the few in Hamlet, and this is also important: Before Laertes kills Hamlet, Hamlet admits that he sees his own cause displayed in Laertes’s actions. In other words, if it is Bobby who takes down Jax, Jax will understand why: Because Jax had transformed into another version of Clay, and he was just as bad for SAMCRO as Clay. Bobby is the one likely capable of convincing Jax of this, and I think it’s exactly what Kurt Sutter will do: Make SAMCRO’s most sympathetic character kill Jax, die at the same time, but in dying, confess that Clay was behind it all. Before Jax dies, he will kill Clay to avenge not only the murder of John Teller, but for being forced to kill Bobby.

I suspect it will be guns instead of fencing swords. Bobby will shoot and mortally injure Jax. Jax will shoot return fire and mortally injure Bobby. Bobby will confess as he’s dying. Jax will then kill Clay before he succumbs to his own injuries.

Edited by zx3vfr

His  post makes sense.  The clip was written while Clay was alive.   I'm not familiar with Hamlet, and what a cool thing if this whole show has been based on a timeless classic. 

Now that we're a little further down the road from when that clip was written, do you think that Jax HAS become Clay?  Gemma controlled Clay, now has Jax as a puppet.   Hmmmm

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My original thought was SAMCRO was all going to get taken out but the more I think about it the more I dont see that happening.  Main reason for me changing my mind is that having all of SAMCRO die is too simple for Sutter (the writer) and would close all doors for any future projects involving the Sons of Anarchy. (except for a prequel which I hear is a possibility on FX in the coming years)  My new theory, with Bobby being killed and seeing in the preview that Rat and the president of the Grim Bastards are now being held by Marks, I am guessing this just motivates Jax to get revenge on everybody and ends up patching over the Grim Bastards and somehow manages to patch over the Mayans.  Samcro takes out Marks and his crew and turns part of the business over to the Niners and keeps the rest since he now patched over the Mayans.  If that happens that would mean he now has a hand in everything with Marks and the chinese gone and patching over the Grim Bastards and the Mayans.  

Sutter is the type of writer that he is going to have a big ending to the series but he is very unpredictable so who knows what the hell he has coming.  The only thing I definitely want to see is Gemma get a bullet to the forehead now that her body count includes 2 members of the Sons of Anarchy plus all the girls of Diosa and the entire war with the chinese and Marks.